The human brain is made up 95% of water, blood is 80%and lungs 90%.
A mere 2% drop in our body’s water supply can trigger signs of dehydration: fuzzy short term memory,trouble with basic math and difficulty focusing on smaller print,such as a computer screen. (Are you having trouble reading this?drink up)
Mild dehydration is also one of the most common causes of daytime fatigue. An estimated seventy five percent of Indians have mild, chronic dehydration. Pretty statistic for a country, where water is readily available through the tap or bottle.
Water is important to the mechanics of the human body. The body cannot work without it , just as a car cannot run without gas and oil. In fact all the cell and organ functions made up in our entire anatomy and physiology depend on water for their functioning.
- Water serves as a lubricant
- Water forms the base for saliva
- Water forms the fluids that surround the joints
- Water regulates the body temperature, as the cooling and heating is distributed through perspiration.
- Water helps to alleviate constipation by moving food through the intestinal tract and thereby eliminating waste
- The best detox agent.
- Regulates metabolismIn addition to the daily maintenance of our bodies, water also plays a key role in the prevention of diseases.
Drinking eight glasses of water daily can decrease the risk of colon cancer by 45% ,bladder cancer by 50% and it can potentially even reduce the risk of breast cancer.
And those are just a few example !
Since water is such an important component to our physiology, it would make sense that the quality of the water should be just as important as the quality.
Drinking water should always be clean and free of contaminants to ensure proper health and wellness.
To test the purity of your home office water, call now at 9990152505